Kanab Music Festival
Stay tuned for next year, July 23rd 2022!
On July 23rd, the Kane County Office of Tourism and Kane County Water Conservancy are partnering to bring the Kanab Music Festival and Pioneer Day Fireworks to the Jackson Flat Reservoir. Bring the family out and enjoy the music, food, water and entertainment.
There will be two stages with a lineup of talented artists performing throughout the day and into the night. Bleacher seating is limited so bring your own chair or blanket and hangout on the lawn, in the reservoir or under the shade canopy. Be sure to visit the vendors for great food and crafts. Fireworks will begin around 10pm. See you there!!
- As part of this years July 24th celebration we have decided to do floating wishing lanterns on the Jackson Flat Reservoir before the fireworks! Lanterns will be $5 each and you can purchase them on line now!
- Please bring camp chairs and blankets.
- Bring non-motorized water crafts.
- Must move from the north side of the water one-hour prior to fireworks to vacate fall-out zone.
- No parking at the concessions building. That is a vendor area and drop-off zone.
- Additional parking has been created nearby.
- Bring cash/credit cards for vendors (food and craft) and floating lanterns.
- You can bring your own coolers but food and drinks will be for sale.
- Floating lanterns will be for sale on the beach starting at 8 PM until 9:30 PM. Lanterns will be launched from the beach area.
- Limited area for personal shade canopies.
Kanab Music Festival Schedule
Looking for some great food and drink options and possibly some unique arts/crafts. Spaces for vendors are limited. Sign up to be a vendor.